UFC 205 has already broken the biggest of barriers, namely with the Octagon's debut in New York City and Madison Square Garden. Here, we'll track live all the different milestones that are broken throughout the night by the fighters.
• In February 2013 Liz Carmouche became the first woman MMA fighter to ever step foot in the Octagon. Carmouche made history again on Saturday, becoming the first UFC fighter to ever win in Madison Square Garden. Carmouche defeated Katlyn Chookagian by split decision.
• Jim Miller’s win over Thiago Alves gives him the most wins in the history of the UFC’s lightweight division
• Vicente Luque finished his fourth consecutive UFC opponent when he KO’d Belal Muhammad. Luque is tied for the 2nd-longest active UFC finish streak
• Khabib Nurmagomedov became the seventh fighter in UFC history to win their first 8 UFC fights. It was Nurmagomedov’s 24th consecutive win as a professional MMA fighter. His 88 significant ground strikes landed tonight are the 3rd-most ever landed in a single UFC fight
• Raquel Pennington is now tied for the longest active UFC win streak in the WBW division at 4. She also ties for most wins in the UFC WBW division with 6.
• Yoel Romero joins Diego Sanchez as the only fighters in UFC history with two flying knee knockouts. It's Romero's 8th consecutive UFC win and he's tied for the 5th-longest active UFC win streak. Since 2013, Romero's six KO/TKOs are tied with Conor McGregor and Derrick Lewis for most in the UFC.
• Joanna Jedrzejczyk has earned 4 consecutive successful title defenses, 2nd-most among active champions (Demetrious Johnson, 8).
• Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson fight to the third draw in UFC championship history, joining Penn/Uno and Edgar/Maynard.
• Conor McGregor is now the first fighter in UFC history to simultaneously hold titles in two weight classes. He's the third fighter to ever become champion in two weight classes at any time, joining Randy Couture and BJ Penn. McGregor is the 9th undisputed UFC lightweight champion. McGregor also joins Anderson Silva and John Lineker as the only fighters to land 3 knockdowns in a single fight on two occasions.
More from UFC 205: Results | Milestone tracker | Who won bonuses at UFC 205? | McGregor adds 2nd title with Alvarez KO | Woodley-Thompson title tilt ruled majority draw | Jedrzejczyk survives brief scare to defend title | Romero drops Weidman, eyes champ Bisping | Former champ Tate ends career at UFC 205 | Edgar outduels Stephens, Khabib gets big win in prelims | Miller continues resurgence with FIGHT PASS victory | Carmouche makes history again in victory
Must watch: Dana White event recap
Backstage interviews: Conor McGregor | Eddie Alvarez Tyron Woodley | Karolina Kowalkiewicz | Frankie Edgar | Khabib Nurmagomedov | Tim Boetsch | Vicente Luque
Octagon interviews: Conor McGregor | Tyron Woodley & Stephen Thompson | Joanna Jedrzejczyk & Karolina Kowalkiewicz | Miesha Tate | Khabib Nurmagomedov | Jim Miller | Liz Carmouche
FIGHT PASS customers: Watch the first two fights of the night here
Order now: Get the historic UFC 205 replay here