Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Anderson on TUF Brazil 4
- Has won five of his last eight (5-2, 1 NC)
- 10 wins by KO
- Eight first-round finishes
- Holds 2018 KO win over UFC vet Joe Solecki
UFC Fight Night (1/13/24) Motta stopped Tom Nolan via strikes at 1:03 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Motta’s bout with Trey Ogden was ruled a no contest at 3:11 of the third round due to a premature stoppage
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Motta was knocked out by Manuel Torres at 1:50 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Motta stopped Cameron VanCamp via strikes at 3:49 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Motta was stopped by Jim Miller via strikes at 1:58 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode nine (11/10/20) Motta won a three round unanimous decision over Joseph Lowry
The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 4
On episode six (Quarterfinals), Motta was submitted by Glaico Franca via rear naked choke in the second round
On episode two, Motta won a three round unanimous decision over Alexandre Cidade
When and why did you start training for fighting? 13 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? Cage Fury lightweight champion
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My whole life, all I do is for this. It means my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I had the option to go and my family wanted me to go, but I choose to chase my dream.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve always been training and fighting since I was a kid. And I left home after high school to be a pro MMA fighter.
Favorite grappling technique: Submission
Favorite Striking technique: KO