UFC London VIP Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Duration. The UFC London VIP Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins on February 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM GMT and ends on March 6,2022 at 5:00 PM GMT ("Promotion Period") The computer clock of Zuffa, LLC ("Sponsor") is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to legal permanent residents of United Kingdom, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of permanent residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor along with its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. In addition, to be eligible to win, you must also execute and return Sponsor's forms for you to: (i) consent to the use of your rights of publicity, (ii) assume all tax liabilities, (iii) waive all claims against Sponsor and Promotional Parties, and (iv) confirm your eligibility (collectively "Affidavits and Waivers"). This Promotion is void in any jurisdiction not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.
- How to Enter.
- Free Method of Entry Without Purchase. To enter this contest without purchase, please visit the https://www.ufc.com/london2022 during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form which includes your name, your e-mail address, your complete physical home address, your mobile phone number, your age at the time of entry, and your affirmation of consent to agreement to these Official Rules. Entries are limited to one entry per e-mail address.
- Free Entry at the Time of Purchase. You may enter at the time of purchasing an online streaming pay-per-view package during the Promotion Period. Your entry will be automatic and will collect your e-mail address, your complete physical home address, your mobile phone number, your age at the time of entry, and your affirmation of consent to agreement to these Official Rules to be used in the Promotion. You may opt-out of entering the Promotion at the time of such purchase. Entries are limited to one entry per e-mail address.
Incomplete Entries and Entries with Errors. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, false, lost, late, misdirected, deceptive, or are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Promotion at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Prizes. The following prizes with the following approximate retail values will be awarded during the promotion:
|Prize||Number of Prizes Offered||Approximate Retail Value|
|VIP Access and Seats to UFC Fight Night Volkov vs Aspinall for winner and a guest; hotel & travel included||1||£1,500|
Prizes that include travel, third-party goods, or third-party services will be awarded as vouchers, gift cards, or certificates. For such prizes, Sponsor's sole obligation is to award and deliver to eligible winners such vouchers, gift cars, or certificates. Additionally, for prizes that include travel or attendance, in order for a prospective prize winner to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner and any guest must submit to, complete, and pass a background check and a security check to the sole satisfaction of Sponsor and satisfy any other corporate policies of Sponsor in effect as of the time of receipt of the prize to Sponsor’s satisfaction.
- Prize Restrictions.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Items shown may be substituted with items of similar Approximate Retail Value.
- To receive prizes, the winner must be residing in United Kingdom at time of winner selection.
- In order to be confirmed as a prize winner, a prospective winner must have complied with and remain in compliance with these Official Rules, and must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, a time-limited, mathematical, skill testing question to be administered at a pre-arranged time by telephone.
- In order to claim any prize, a prospective winner may be required to provide verification of his or her eligibility, age, place of permanent residence and all claims made by the prospective winner.
- Should a prospective winner not claim a prize within the period set forth in Section 7 of these Official Rules, or should the prospective winner fail to correctly answer the time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, or if the prospective winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors, or is disqualified by the Sponsors for any reason in the sole discretion of the Sponsors, the prize shall be automatically forfeited by that prospective winner. In such event, another draw shall then be conducted where one (1) entry will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Drawing and Odds. The odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number if eligible entries received.
A prospective winner will be selected randomly by Sponsor or Sponsor's agent from eligible entries.
- Notification. Potential winners shall be notified by e-mail, SMS message, MMS message or RCS message to the mobile phone number you provided in your entry. Potential winners will have twenty-four hours after receipt of such notice to claim their prize and complete all additional Affidavits and Waivers.
- Rights of Publicity. By entering this Promotion, you consent to Sponsor's use of your name, voice, signature, photograph and likeness ("Persona") for the purpose of promoting Sponsor's business and any products, locations or services that are associated with any prize, and for other commercial uses deemed reasonable in Sponsor's sole discretion, without further authorization, notice, or compensation. Such consent includes your consent to permit Sponsor to allow third parties to assist or provide such promotional uses on Sponsor's behalf.
- Conduct. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entries from any individual found to be tampering with the participation process, hacking any systems used by Sponsor, interfering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be un-sportsman like or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Additionally, any entries containing content that is derogatory, profane, libelous, slanderous, disparaging, lewd, obscene, threatening, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal, or contains works of another in violation of someone's copyrights will be deemed invalid and ineligible to win a prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING LAWYERS’ AND EXPERTS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Liability Limitations. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sponsor's web site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- Releases. All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, its offers, directors, accountants, attorneys and agents ("Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- No Warranties. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE OR MAKE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL PRIZES ARE TENDERED TO ENTRANTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY PRIZE.
- Disputes and Choice of Law. Except where prohibited by applicable statutes, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be exclusively brought in the Superior Court of Justice for the Province of Ontario sitting in the City of Toronto. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- Force Majeure. At any time prior to winners receiving a prize related to or from this Promotion, Sponsor may reset the Promotion Period and/or substitute any prizes, if the ability of Sponsor to issue such prize or to continue conducting the Promotion is impaired by any (i) strike(s); lockout(s); labor dispute(s); (ii) inability to obtain labor, materials, equipment, products, or reasonable substitutes; (iii) acts of God; (iv) governmental restrictions or regulations; (v) acts of terrorism; (vi) enemy or hostile governmental action; (vii) civil commotion; (viii) fire; (ix) flood; (x) riots; (xi) earthquakes; (xii) pandemic(s); (xiii) weather emergency; (xiv) declaration of a state of disaster; (xv) natural disaster; (xvi) inaccessibility of a planned venue; (xvii) man-made disaster; (xviii) any civil emergency; (xix) government issued travel restrictions or other casualty, or other conditions similar to those enumerated in this Section 15 that are not within the reasonable control of Promoter.
- Taxes. All federal, provincial, territorial, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- Third Party & Social Media. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, associated with, or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Tumblr, Google, YouTube, WeChat, or WhatsApp (collectively "Social Media Sites"). By entering this event, you agree to hold all Social Media Sites harmless for and from any potential claims you may have related to or arising out of this Promotion.
- Winner's List. For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: UFC, PO Box 26595 Las Vegas NV 89126 attn.: Strategy/CRM. Requests for the name of winners must be received within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Governmental and taxing authorities may obtain a list of winners from their jurisdictions for a time period not to exceed the longer of either (i) 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period, (ii) for such time as required by applicable statutes, provided that such governmental and taxing authority provides a cover letter in such request refereeing the applicable statute.