NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Reebok® UNLOCKED x UFC Member Reward Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes begins on August 12, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”), and ends on August 16, 2020, at midnight EDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: Reebok International Ltd., 25 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date and time of entry, and who are members of Reebok UNLOCKED tier level 2, tier level 3 and tier level 4 prior to the Sweepstakes Period. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor (as defined below) and any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by visiting www.ufc.com/reebok-ufc4. By submitting the entry form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received and all additional entries will be void. All information must be filled out in order for the individual to receive an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the email address submitted on the entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a wireless service provider, Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
- Winner Selection: On or about August 17, 2020, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner to win the prize from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will notify the potential winner via the potential winner’s email provided upon entry on or about August 20, 2020. The potential winner will be required to take the specified steps provided in the notification message within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving the notification that they are a potential winner. To receive the prize, the potential winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility with the Official Rules and a Release of Liability (collectively, the “Release”). The potential winner is subject to verification, including verification of age. The Release must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond with the requested contact information within the required time period, fails to provide the required documentation/assurances (including the Release), rejects his/her prize, does not agree to participate in the Prize Event (as defined below), or does not comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. If a prize is forfeited or returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may award the applicable prize through a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No more than three (3) additional attempts to award the prize will be made, after which time the prize will remain unawarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address of entrants.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive the following prizes set forth in the below table as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, for a total of one (1) prize awarded:
|PRIZE||Approximate RETAIL VALUE||NUMBER BEING AWARDED|
|New EA Sport UFC 4 video game (both X-box and Playstation versions of the game)||$120||1|
|Two (2) Reebok UFC 4 workout jerseys||$100||1|
|$100 UFC store gift card||$100||1|
|$100 Reebok store gift card||$100||
|ESPN PPV Code for UFC 253||$65||1|
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes: $485.00.
LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by winner. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all fees and costs and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner. The potential winner may each be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. The winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600. The winner may be required to produce government-issued identification. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes; (ii) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria set forth above from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. If the Sweepstakes is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize and shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor (which consent may be confirmed in writing at Sponsor’s request) and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Reebok International Ltd. and Zuffa, LLC and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (e) late, lost, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or undeliverable, posts, mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or use of any prize, including without limitation, attendance at and participation in the Prize Event. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes; Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Commonwealth of Massachusetts or the appropriate Massachusetts Commonwealth Court located in Boston, Massachusetts; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Winner Information: To find out the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Reebok International Ltd., ATTN: Erikka Moreno, Reebok® x UFC UNLOCKED Member Reward Sweepstakes winner list, Reebok International Ltd., 25 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210. All requests must be received within ninety (90) days of winner selection.