Hall Of Fame
Wingstop and UFC Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Wingstop and UFC Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Wingstop Restaurants, Inc., Zuffa, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Wingstop Restaurants, Inc., 5501 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas, Texas, 75240. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 5, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of four (4) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below:
Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET
End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET
Mail In Entry Postmarked Date
Mail In Entry Received by Date
Approximate Draw Date
June 1, 2015
June 13, 2015
June 13, 2015
June 22, 2015
June 26, 2015
June 14, 2015
July 11, 2015
July 11, 2015
July 20, 2015
July 24, 2015
July 12, 2015
August 1, 2015
August 1, 2015
August 10, 2015
August 14, 2015
August 2, 2015
September 5, 2015
September 5, 2015
September 14, 2015
September 18, 2015
There is also a Grand Prize Entry Period that spans the length of the Promotion Period. Twitter, Inc.’s and Instagram, LLC’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
- Twitter and Instagram: You will need either a Twitter or Instagram account (“Social Account”) to enter. Creating either Social Account is free, but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos) or (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account that you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets or Posts to be viewable by Sponsor. Take the following actions to receive an entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing:
(1) Follow @Wingstop on the Social Account that you plan to use;
(2) Tweet or Post to Instagram a picture of your wings at any Wingstop restaurant and include the hashtag located on the Sweepstakes poster in the Wingstop restaurant (herein your “Submission”). You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing, as well as all subsequent Entry Period drawings and the Grand Prize drawing, for your qualified Submission.
Submissions must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or disparage or demean Sponsor, Zuffa, Inc., Administrator or any other person or party, or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights (including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or constitute copyright infringement),or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and/or disqualify any Submissions that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. A Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor, its designees, successors, assigns and licensees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the entry and all elements embodied therein, along with the entrant’s name, social media user name, hometown and state of residence and likeness or photograph (including, without limitation, entrant’s social media profile photo), in any manner, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for advertising, promotional, marketing and other purposes, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees successors, assigns and licensees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected tweets or posts, all of which will be void.
b. Enter by Mail: Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Wingstop and UFC Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5014, Department 819482, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5014. You will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing, as well as all subsequent Entry Period drawings and the Grand Prize drawing, for your eligible entry. To be included in the applicable Entry Period drawing, your mail-in entry must be post marked and received by the dates set forth in the chart above. All entries become the exclusive property of Administrator and Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day by any method during the Promotion Period. Each Submission must be unique. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Social Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different Social Accounts, addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Social Account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Special Offer: You will receive a promo code, valid through the end of 2015, for ten (10) percent off of any pay-per-view UFC fight on UFC.TV for each qualified Submission (Tweet or Instagram Post only). All terms and conditions of promo code apply. Each Friday, Sponsor will privately message you the promo code if you submitted a Qualified Submission within the previous week. Sponsor will message through Twitter or Instagram (as applicable). Limit: One (1) Special Offer per person each week.
6. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select potential First Prize winners from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period on or around the dates set forth in the chart above and will select the Grand Prize winner from all entries received during the Promotion Period on or around September 17, 2015. The potential winners will be notified by email, Twitter Direct Message, or Instagram Message Direct, as applicable, and will be asked to follow prize claim instructions provided within the stated time frame, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete and return Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration ") which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration or provide other required information (as applicable) within the required time period, or the prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to attend the UFC 195 fight on January 2, 2016. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major airport close to the UFC 195 Fight location; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); and two (2) tickets to the UFC fight on January 2, 2016 (seat location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Winner must travel on the date provided or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the UFC 195 fight is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,245. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
TWENTY (20) FIRST PRIZES (Five (5) awarded each Entry Period): One (1) pay per view digital code valid for a free pay-per-view UFC fight on UFC.TV, codes valid through 2015; one (1) piece of signed UFC merchandise (all details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and a $25 Wingstop gift card. ARV: $250
All terms and conditions of digital code and gift card apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $9,245. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1LdKKFW. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.