Try this nutrient-rich breakfast from the UFC FIT program for a healthy morning treat.
1 egg (or egg alternative)
1/4 cup almond milk
2 slices bread
Coconut oil (as needed)
Dash of cinnamon
• Coat pan with coconut oil and place over low heat.
• In bowl, beat eggs and milk together with fork.
• Dip bread into egg mixture and soak through.
• Put bread slices in pan and cook until lightly browned.
• Be sure to flip them over to cook both sides.
• Repeat until all bread slices have been browned.
• Top each bread slice with cinnamon, fresh fruit or serve with Fresh Berry Syrup.
(Gluten-free [if made with gluten-free bread], vegan) Serves 1. Note: If cooking for more than one person, double the recipe.
Fresh Berry Syrup ingredients:
4 oz. water
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 Tbsp. agave (optional)
• Add water and fruit to small saucepan.
• Cover and turn to low-medium heat.
• When fruit softens, reduce heat and mash with fork or spatula. Add agave, stir and serve.
(Gluten-free, vegan) Serves 2.
Get more recipes and a full 12-week fitness plan at UFC FIT.
International Fight Week
Make Sure International Fight Week 2023 Is Part Of…