The Ultimate Fighter
10. Stay close to home. With nearly 500 participating theater locations around the country, there is likely one nearby. Check out the list of theaters to see which one is close to you!
9. Works for any budget. Ticket prices vary by theater but stay within the average movie ticket price.
8. You’re not in charge of snacks. Hungry? Hit up the snack bar to pair popcorn with the punches.
7. Make the most of your weekend. Why fly to Mexico City with work on Monday when you can easily go see it within a few miles of your house?
6. Your family will thank you. No living room full of guest’s means the house stays clean and quiet while you’re out.
5. No whispering necessary. Cheer on your favorite fighter just as you do at home while surrounded by passionate fight fans like yourself!
4. Bigger than your home screen. Nothing beats watching the biggest heavyweights in the world on the biggest screens! The action on the big screen is literally larger than life.
3. It’s the next best thing to being in the arena. Never been to a live event? It’s as close as you can get to the real deal. With massive surround sound and high-quality image, it’s as if you are Octagonside.
2. The stakes are high. The interim UFC heavyweight title is on the line at UFC180: WERDUM vs. HUNT. See who takes home the belt!
1. Witness history in the making -LIVE. UFC’s first ever live event in Mexico and sold out in record time. Don’t miss your chance to see this epic fight LIVE from your local movie theater.
Visit www.FathomEvents.com for more information and to purchase tickets.