Middleweight contender Michael Bisping has had no shortage of choice words for his UFC 159 opponent, Alan Belcher. But these barbs are just the latest in a long line of his buzz-producing trash talk, and no fighter -- regardless of division or promotion -- is safe.
Print out this puzzle and fill in the blanks for a look back at the best of Bisping's worst.
2. On Joseph Benavidez: “He’s the size of my ____.”
6. On Greg Jackson: “Some smug git from New Mexico who can quote the ____ _____”
8. On Anderson vs. Leites: “I've seen more aggression from my ____ when she hits the January sales.”
10. On Mayhem Miller: “Miller’s mouth is bigger than his ________.”
11. To Ben Askren: “Please enlighten me _______ brush head”
1. On Alan Belcher: “some gobby, ginger _____ with a Rosie O’Donnell tattoo”
3. On UFC on FOX: “Chael was an absolute ________.”
4. On Brian Stann: “I don’t know if you’ve seen the ________ American Dad, he looks like the lead character.”
5. On Hector Lombard: “Who is this little poison ____?”
7. On Munoz vs. Weidman: “Munoz bounced into the Octagon with a haircut that looks like Belcher’s ________ has switched careers”
9. On Chris Weidman: “I had to switch his fight with Maia off. It was like watching ____ dry.”
Click here for solutions.
Megan Olivi Talks With Holly Holm | UFC Fight Night:…