After years of buildup to the first UFC fight card in the state of New York, the time is now – and it’s going to be a BIG one.
UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor is this Saturday, Nov. 12 at Madison Square Garden. Not only are there 13 exciting clashes on fight night, but there are plenty of activities throughout New York City this week to satisfy all your UFC needs.
Whether you are in New York City for the festivities or following from elsewhere around the world, you won’t want to miss a second of the action, and we are here to help. Here is a breakdown of each day of action this week, telling you when and where to attend, where to watch, what to look for and more. As always, we’ll have everything covered here at UFC.com, so check back throughout the week for all the coverage.
More on UFC 205: Fight card for Nov. 12 | Reasons to watch | Champions Alvarez, McGregor to headline historic card | Woodley-Wonderboy welterweight title clash set | Polish stars Jedrzejczyk, Kowalkiewicz perfect for NYC | Preview the main card, and the prelims | By the Numbers: UFC 205 has big non-title fights too | Limited seats available
All week long
UFC 205 “wild postings” can be found at various locations throughout the city, including:
• 26th St. between 6th Ave. and Broadway
• 13th St. between Berry St. and Wythe Ave.
• 36th St. between 5th Ave. and 6th Ave.
• West 30th St. between 5th Ave. and Broadway
• Mulberry between Houston and Bleeker
• 17th St. between Union Square West and 5th Ave.
• Greenwhich St. & King St.
• 7th Ave. and 36th St.
And regardless of whether you are in New York City, you can join the conversation on Twitter using the special hashtags #UFCNYC and #UFC205 to unlock our special emojis.
Tuesday, November 8
• Take a picture with the UFC letters found at Pier 84, the Reebok 5th Ave. location (10 am – 8 pm) and at JFK Airport, Terminal 4 (Delta terminal)
• Tune in to ESPN throughout the day as Eddie Alvarez, Tyron Woodley, Stephen Thompson and Dana White make appearances on various shows
Wednesday, November 9
• UFC 205 Open Workouts – Madison Square Garden – 9:30 am ET
• MetroPCS Brooklyn Stipe Miocic appearance – 523 Fulton St. – 12:30 pm ET
• Reebok FITHUB Stipe Miocic appearance – 1 Union Square W – 3:00 pm ET
• Take a picture with the UFC letters found at the Reebok Union Square location, Old Fulton Plaza (10 am – 8 pm) and at JFK Airport, Terminal 4 (Delta terminal)
• Tune in to FS1 for UFC Tonight and TUF Talk live from NYC
Action starts to pick up on Wednesday as the six fighters involved in title fights (Eddie Alvarez, Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley, Stephen Thompson, Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Karolina Kowalkiewicz) will hold an open workout at Madison Square Garden. Fans are invited to watch the event, with free tickets being distributed beginning at 9:00 am ET at the MSG box office and doors opening at 9:30 am ET.
Thursday, November 10
• UFC 205 Press Conference – The Theater at Madison Square Garden – 2:30 pm ET
• MetroPCS New York City Anthony Pettis appearance – 540 6th Ave. – 1:30 pm ET
• Reebok FITHUB Anthony Pettis appearance – 1 Union Square W – 6:00 pm ET
• MetroPCS Jackson Heights Tecia Torres appearance – 83-01 Roosevelt Ave – 6:30 pm ET
• Take a picture with the UFC letters at the Reebok Union Square location, News Corp Plaza at 1211 Avenue of the Americas (10 am – 8 pm) and at JFK Airport, Terminal 4 (Delta terminal)
The verbal jabs will be flying as the UFC 205 headliners take to the mic during the UFC 205 press conference at 3:00 pm ET. Tickets for fans will be available beginning at Noon ET from the MSG box office and doors will open at 2:30 pm ET for what will surely be a can’t-miss event.
Friday, November 11
• UFC 205 Weigh-ins – Madison Square Garden – 6:00 pm ET (Doors open at 4:30 pm)
• MetroPCS Brooklyn Sage Northcutt appearance – 5416 5th Ave. – 1:30 pm ET
• MetroPCS Astoria Queens Amanda Nunes appearance – 3270 Steinway St. – 1:30 pm ET
• Reebok Modell’s Sage Northcutt appearance – 42nd and Broadway – 3:00 pm ET
• Reebok Modell’s Gian Villante appearance – 42nd and Broadway – 4:00 pm ET
• NYSE Closing Bell ceremony – 4:00 pm ET
• Bud Light post-weigh in appearance w/ Stipe Miocic and Anthony Pettis at Buffalo Wild Wings – 253 W 47th St. – 7:30 pm
• UFC letters found at FOX News Corp Plaza, Harley-Davidson on 376 Broadway (both from 10 am – 8 pm) and at JFK Airport, Terminal 4 (Delta terminal)
You’ll want to be near a TV set at 4 pm ET on Friday when special UFC celebrities help with the ringing of the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange. The spotlight moves over to Madison Square Garden for weigh-ins at 6 pm ET with doors opening at 5:00 pm ET. Weigh-ins are a ticketed event, so if you can’t join us at The Garden, make sure to tune in to FS1 for all the action.
Saturday, November 12
• UFC 205 – Madison Square Garden – 6:30 pm ET (Doors open at 5:30 pm)
• Reebok Modell’s Time Square Stipe Miocic appearance – 234 W 42nd St. – 9:00 am ET
• Reebok Modell’s Time Square Amanda Nunes appearance – 234 W 42nd St. – 11:00 am ET
• Hooters Stipe Miocic appearance – 155 W 33rd St. – Noon ET
• UFC 205 Fan Experience – 33rd and 7th – 2:00 pm (appearances include Amanda Nunes, Ricardo Lamas, Anthony Pettis, Stipe Miocic and the Octagon Girls)
• MetroPCS Purple Carpet – Madison Square Garden – 2:00 pm (appearances include Sage Northcutt, Stipe Miocic, Aljamain Sterling, Demian Maia, Amanda Nunes and more)
• MetroPCS New York City Stipe Miocic viewing party – 6 W 25th St. – 8 pm ET
• UFC letters found at MSG Concourse (10 am – 8 pm) and at JFK Airport, Terminal 4 (Delta terminal)
The day has finally arrived. An incredible night of fights begins at Madison Square Garden at 6:30 pm ET with doors opening at 5:30 pm ET. The card has 13 fights, including three title clashes, so don’t miss UFC 205. Pre-order the Pay-Per-View now, or if you are in New York City a few tickets still remain so you can join us at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night.
Jorge Mondaca is managing editor of UFC.com. Follow him on Twitter at @JorgeAMondaca