Performance Bonuses: Mairbek Taisumov, Derrick Lewis, Alejandro Perez, Jared Cannonier
• During the UFC FIGHT PASS Prelims, Jared Cannonier gave the sold-out crowd a jolt of energy with his Round 1 TKO win over Cyril Asker that earned him one of four performance bonuses on the night. It was a left hook that sent Asker to the ground before Cannonier added a little ground-and-pound before he was declared the winner.
• Mairbek Taisumov, a highly talked about prospect, proved exactly why with his first round KO over Damir Hadzovic. A right uppercut helped him to a walk-off victory.
• Alejandro Perez overcame early leg lock attempts by opponent Ian Entwistle and then he got on top to deliver several significant stops before a verbal submission with a minute remaining in the first round.
• In the co-main, Derrick Lewis left it until late in the first stanza, but he earned the KO win to claim the final bonus of the evening.
• All four fighters earn $50k for their efforts tonight
More from Fight Night Zagreb: Full results | Dos Santos dominant in main event victory | Lewis, Ngannou get TKO wins in Zagreb | Cummings wins; Perez, Taisumov, Stasiak get 1st Round victories | Cannonier with big TKO; Martins, Velickovic win decisions | Backstage interviews: Maribek Taisumov | Octagon interviews: Junior Dos Santos, Derrick Lewis