Performance bonuses: Josh Barnett, Uriah Hall, Diego Brandao and Keita Nakamura
• Barnett put in a historic performance in his five-round battle with Roy Nelson in the main event. 'The Warmaster' connected with 95 significant clinch strikes against Nelson, a new single-fight UFC record, en-route to victory and an extra bonus for his efforts. His 146 significant strikes mark a new single-fight heavyweight record.
• You'll see Uriah Hall's winning effort in highlight reels for a while - his spinning back kick and flying knee combination 25 seconds into the second round got him the victory over Gegard Mousasi.
• Diego Brandao didn't need much time - 28 seconds in total - to get past Katsunori Kikuno.
• And last, but certainly not least, Keita Nakamura survived a punishing first two rounds before earning a comeback victory by putting a rear naked choke on Li Jingliang for the win in the last bout of the prelims.
• All four fighters earn an additional $50k.
More from Fight Night Japan: Full Results | Post-fight bonus recap |Barnett outlasts Nelson in five-round thiller | Hall spin-kicks way to victory over Mousasi | Horiguchi, Mizugaki, Brandao win in Japan | Watch: Uriah Hall’s KO kick against Gegard Mousasi | Watch: Barnett’s passionate Octagon address to Japanese crowd | Watch: Uriah Hall talks after victory |Gallery: Best sights from Japan