Any personally identifiable information collected during an entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw will be collected by UFC, its affiliates, designees, agents and marketers for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Prize Draw as described in these Terms and Conditions/Official Rules
By entering this prize draw, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms & Conditions. This prize draw is open to all residents of UK & IRELAND aged 18 or over except for employees of UFC(“UFC”), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this prize draw. This Prize Draw is void outside of UK AND IRELAND and anywhere prohibited by law.
- This prize draw will open at 10am GMT on 25th and will close at 10am GMT on 9th March Only entries between this time period will be accepted. The UFC DIGITAL TEAM shall be the official timekeeper for the Prize Draw.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per account holder will be accepted (one prize per person).
- To enter the prize draw:
- ENTER YOUR ANSWER
- SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL, AND NAME / CONTACT DETAILS
- Visit UFC https://www.ufc.com/giveaway to enter your answer, name, country of residence, and email.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, entrant understands that he or she is providing his or her information to UFC
- One winner will be selected at random by 10am gmt 9TH MARCH 2020
- The winner will be notified by email/ direct message with details of how to claim the prize. Should the winner not reply to the email by 11am GMT on 15TH MARCH 2020, UFC may at its sole discretion select a new winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner shall receive one (1) pair of tickets to UFC FIGHT NIGHT LONDON March 21st 2020
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the prize, no alternative or replacement prize will be offered.
- UFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by UFC in its sole discretion.
- The prizes is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the prize is available.
- Entrants agree that entries shall not be considered confidential and UFC shall be entitled to publish details of all entries made, at its discretion, via any media platform/channel.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to grant to UFC a perpetual, transferable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, sub-licensable licence to use, edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute your entry information throughout the world in any media, in connection with its business, which use may include, but shall not be limited to, the posting of the entry materials on UFC websites, Twitter and other social media accounts for marketing and promotional purposes.
- UFC reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the prize draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- UFC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an entrant is found to have breached any of these terms or conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, UFC shall have no liability whatsoever to any entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this prize draw.
- Only entries submitted through the official landing page and conforming to these terms & conditions are eligible to participate. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond the UFC’s control or for entries that are incorrectly submitted, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, and any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to UFC only.
- The decision of UFC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions, and all aspects of the prize draw shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- UFC reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the prize draw.
For details of the prize winners please send a self-addressed envelope to FORMULA E VS UFC PRIZE DRAW at UFC, Building 6, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR
- The promoter of this prize draw is UFC
- UFC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time, to reject or disqualify any Entry that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that UFC believes is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that entrant has not complied with the Terms and Conditions or Official Rules or has interfered, in UFC’S sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the Prize Draw. By participating, each entrant agrees on his/her behalf, and on behalf of his/her respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasing Parties") to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless UFC, the Related Entities, and any advertising and promotional agencies or entities involved in the administration or advertising of this Prize Draw as well as the respective employees, officers, directors, members, shareholders, partners and agents of each (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, or liability whatsoever for loss, harm, damage, injury, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, costs or expense whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may occur in connection with (i) participation in the Prize Draw, (ii) entrant's conduct in creating his/her Entry, (iii) violation of these Terms and Conditions or Official Rules, (iv) possession, acceptance, use or misuse of a prize or (v) Released Parties' use of any rights granted herein, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or alleged breach of entrant's representations and warranties herein. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (1) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, (2) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (3) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of an Entry or other materials; (4) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the participation in the Prize Draw; (5) any printing, typographical, administrative or technical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw; or (6) any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. UFC disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Prize Draw.UFC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Prize Draw in the event of a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Prize Draw. UFC may disqualify any entrant if, in its sole discretion, it determines s/he is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or UFC, Administrators or their respective representatives. If UFC at any time receives a complaint (including but not limited to a cease and desist letter, general letter of complaint, etc.) alleging intellectual property infringement of the Entry, UFC reserves the right to disqualify the Entry. UFC shall not be responsible if the Prize Draw or prize fulfilment cannot be implemented or does not take place for any reason including delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, including without limitation, or for any reason outside of UFS’s control. By participating, entrants acknowledge that UFC does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas without any restriction whatsoever, or further obligation to entrant.