With 42 live events a year, UFC brings you the best mma action on the planet. Apple's iPhones are some of the most popular devices in the world. Here's how you can watch UFC through ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass wherever you are.
HOW TO WATCH UFC THROUGH ESPN+ ON Your iPhone IN THE UNITED STATES
- Install the ESPN app on your iPhone
- Log in with your ESPN+ account
- If you do not have an account, you'll be prompted to sign-up (Do not Sign Up Later)
- Start the PPV if you've already purchased the event or follow the purchase instructions within the app to order the event
- Tune in to enjoy the UFC PPV!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
If you don't have ESPN+
New subscribers can bundle and save over 30% by purchasing the UFC PPV ($74.99 value) and ESPN+ annual plan ($69.99 value) for $99.98.
If you are an ESPN+ subscriber
Existing subscribers can buy the latest UFC Pay-Per-Views by going to this page and selecting "Buy Now". You can upgrade your monthly plan to the annual plan and receive the 25% savings by choosing "upgrade and buy" if you're logged in.