Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2021
- Four wins by KO, two by submission (Guillotine, armbar)
- Has finished all six wins, all in the first round
- Submitted TUF alumnus Aaron Phillips in 35 seconds in February 2023
- Origin of nickname: “My wife stick-and-poke tattooed it on my leg when we were younger, and it just stuck. My style is never for points, always for finishes.”
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode three (8/22/23) Reese submitted Eli Aronov via armbar at 1:14 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training after watching Strikeforce and UFC in high school. The first UFC PPV I begged my Dad to buy was Anderson vs. Forrest Griffin and BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez. I was hooked instantly.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ, Peak Amateur Middleweight Champ
Do you have any heroes? 2014 Man Bun Karate Conor (not really though)
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the culmination of a lifetime of hard work realized. And that I can possibly enable further poor spending habits.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No, just a public-school kid. Although I did graduate in the top 40 of my class (class size: 50 students).
What was your job before you started fighting? I work as a Well Tester in the Oil field. 90-hour weeks away from home. I work out before work and sometimes after work to maintain a base level of fitness, but this schedule allows me to take months off straight to be a full-time fighter.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Five first-round finishes, the last three in under one minute
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite striking technique: Knees