Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Has won five of her last nine
- Six wins by KO, five by submission (5 armbar)
- Eight first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “Mulan has been a female warrior who inspires me.”
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Wu was stopped by Lucie Pudilova via elbows at 4:04 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Wu lost a three round unanimous decision to Mayra Bueno Silva
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Wu lost a three round unanimous decision to Joselyne Edwards
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Wu lost a three round split decision to Mizuki
UFC Fight Night (11/24/18) Wu submitted Lauren Mueller via armbar at 4:00 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/25/17) Wu lost a three round unanimous decision to Gina Mazany
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training martial arts when I was in middle school because I really liked the sound of landing your punches on your opponent. It just feels so cool.
Do you have any heroes? Mz. Qin Li Zi, who is a multi-time Sanda World Champion. She was my coach and she’s also my life mentor.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is the dream stage of all combat sports athletes. I feel so happy to be fighting in UFC and I look forward to
achieving my goal to be the first Chinese female UFC champion.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’m still a college student. My major is Sanda.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a student
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2015 China National Sanda Tournament 5th place.
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Lead uppercut