Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- One win by KO, eight by submission (2 arm triangle, 2 armbar, 2 RNC, Keylock, triangle)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won five of his last eight; on three-fight losing streak
When and why did you start training for fighting? He started to fight Jiu-Jitsu in 2006, but in 2011 he dropped everything because he felt unmotivated. In 2014, he wanted to go back to training and ended up going to Five Rounds Academy, where he is remains today.
What ranks and titles have you held? FAM champion