Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Ortega on TUF
- Pro since 2018
- Two wins by KO, one by submission (undisclosed choke)
- Two first round finishes
- Reported 3-1 amateur record
- Origin of nickname – “I got it from my old instructor after he watched me submit a black belt in a jiu-jitsu tournament as a three-stripe white belt.”
UFC Fight Night (7/9/22) Gore was knocked out by Cody Brundage at 3:50 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Gore lost a three round unanimous decision to Bryan Battle
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 29
Semifinals – Gore knocked out Gilbert Urbina in the second round
Quarterfinals - Gore won a two round unanimous decision over Ryder Newman
When and why did you start training for fighting? Because I’ve always wanted to be the best to ever do this.
What ranks and titles have you held? NC state and GA state titles as an amateur.
Do you have any heroes? Jesus. My favorite fighter of all-time is Sugar Ray Robinson.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a ton. I believe I’ll be champion of the world in a year.
What was your job before you started fighting? Multiple jobs
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition?
Specific accomplishments in pro competition?
Ranks in any martial arts styles: High level purple belt in BJJ, soon to be brown
Favorite grappling technique: Jiu-jitsu and wrestling
Favorite Striking technique: Muay Thai and straight right or left hook