Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2020
- Four wins by KO
- Three first-round finishes
- Reported 6-1, 1 NC amateur record
UFC Fight Night (1/13/24) Nolan was stopped by Nikolas Motta via strikes at 1:03 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode one (8/8/23) Nolan knocked out Bogdan Grad at 1:23 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2014 when I was 14 years old for self-defense and to gain wrestling skills to add to my rugby league skills.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ brown belt
Do you have any heroes? I grew up watching Anderson Silva, but now it is Cory Sandhagen. And also, my older brother Luke
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is my life’s work to be in the UFC. Nothing else matters, it’s a part of my destiny and I will make it happen August 8th.
What was your job before you started fighting? Apprentice Plumber
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2x XFC featherweight champion
Favorite grappling technique: D’Arce choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick