Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Has won seven of his last ten
- Pro since 2013
- Four wins by KO, ten by submission (7 arm triangle, 3 RNC)
- Nine first round finishes
- Four wins in :40 or less
- Lost 2016 split decision to UFC vet Bobby Moffett
- Origin of nickname: “Boxer Kim Hamburg called me that one day and it stuck.”
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Brown submitted Erik Silva via arm triangle choke at 3:41 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Brown lost a three round unanimous decision to Shayilan Nuerdanbieke
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Brown won a three round unanimous decision over Charles Rosa
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Brown won a three round split decision over Kai Kamaka
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Brown lost a three round unanimous decision to Danny Chavez
UFC Fight Night (2/29/20) Brown was submitted by Jordan Griffin via guillotine choke at 3:38 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 10 (8/27/19) Brown submitted Dylan Lockard via arm triangle choke at 2:59 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? About eight years ago. I made some mistakes at the start of college football and wasn’t headed in a good direction. I found out I had a son on the way and had to make something happen. I found West Side MMA, started training and in a couple months took my first fight and won by knockout in 10 seconds. I was hooked.
What ranks and titles have you held? V3 featherweight champ, XFN kickboxing champ, brown belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? Jose Aldo, GSP
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The world. I’ve been at this for a long time, and through a lot of struggles I stayed the course.
What was your job before you started fighting? Sold cars, maintenance
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? USA boxing vet, undefeated in MMA, V3 champ
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? LFA head kick KO that made Sportscenter’s Top 10 (#4)
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle
Favorite striking technique: Head kick