Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Lost pro debut 17-1, 1 NC since
- On nine fight unbeaten streak (8-0, 1 NC)
- Last loss was via split decision to current UFC fighter Chris Gutierrez. Avenged eight months later
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (RNC, armbar)
- Five first round finishes
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Valiev lost a three round unanimous decision to Jack Shore
UFC Fight Night (6/26/21) Valiev won a three round majority decision over Raoni Barcelos
UFC Fight Night (2/6/21) Valiev won a three round unanimous decision over Martin Day
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Valiev’s loss to Trevin Jones was overturned to a no contest after Jones failed a post-fight drug test
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of 15 because I love MMA.
Do you have any heroes? My hero is Prophet Muhammad (S.W.T.)
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC means a lot to me. It was a long journey to get here; now I have to prove that I can compete with the best fighters.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have a degree in Economics
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work in construction and as a security guard.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ, Master of Sports in Sambo, International Master of Sports in Pankration