Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2009
- Eight first round finishes
- Has been five rounds twice
- 6-3 since last UFC appearance
- Coming off March 20, 2021 TKO of UFC vet Noad Lahat
- Seven wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, triangle, guillotine)
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Soriano lost a three round unanimous decision to Shayilan Nuerdanbieke
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Soriano was submitted by Christos Giagos via D'Arce choke at 3:59 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (1/18/15) Soriano was submitted by Charles Rosa via Brabo choke at 4:43 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (9/5/14) Soriano lost a three round unanimous decision to Chas Skelly
UFC Fight Night (1/4/14) Soriano was submitted by Tatsuya Kawajiri via rear naked choke at :50 of the second round.
TRAINING: I usually have one hard training session with the team in the morning and I rest. Then at night I do my strength and conditioning or either hit pads or work on BJJ.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting in 2009 after I stopped going to college. I needed to still compete.
What ranks and titles have you held? Interim CFA champion and AFO champion
Do you have any heroes? My hero is my mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to fight for the UFC; it’s the biggest stage and that’s where I want to fight.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did two years of college but did not finish.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a server at a fine dining restaurant.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I was RI State wrestling champ in 2007
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle
Favorite striking technique: Jab, cross, hook