Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Three first round finishes
- Has won three of her last four
- Three wins by submission (Guillotine, armbar, RNC), two by TKO
- Origin of nickname: “It was given to me by my coach and Rick Little.”
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Hughes won a three round unanimous decision over Jaqueline Amorim
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Hughes lost a three round unanimous decision to Piera Rodriguez
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Hughes stopped Elise Reed via strikes at 3:52 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Hughes won a three round majority decision over Istela Nunes
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Hughes lost a three round unanimous decision to Luana Pinheiro
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Hughes lost a three round unanimous decision to Loma Lookboonmee
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Hughes lost via TKO (corner stoppage) to Tecia Torres at 5:00 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started back in 2015 when I moved to Everett, WA. I wanted to train and compete in something after I graduated college and competed in D1 NCAA cross country and track and field.
What ranks and titles have you held? Blue belt in BJJ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This is my dream, something I’ve sacrificed so much for in the past five years. I didn’t know this day was coming so soon, but I am so excited and honored to be a part of this organization.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes. I went to Wofford College and received a double major in Accounting and Finance then went to the University of South Carolina to get my master’s degree in Sports Management.
What was your job before you started fighting? Business Analyst
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Undefeated kickboxer, I hold five title belts as an amateur.
Favorite grappling technique: Head and arm triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Jab