Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- One win by KO, nine by submission (3 RNC, 4 armbar, 2 heel hook)
- Six first-round finishes
- Has won four of his last five
- Owns wins over UFC vets Humberto Bandenay and Estevan Payan
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Garcia won a three round unanimous decision over Clay Guida
UFC Fight Night (12/17/22) Garcia won a three round unanimous decision over Maheshate
UFC 277 (7/30/22) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Drakkar Klose
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Garcia submitted Jesse Ronson via rear naked choke at 4:50 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Garcia won a three round unanimous decision over Natan Levy
UFC on ESPN (7/31/21) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Chris Gruetzemacher
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Nasrat Haqparast
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 13. My dad took me in, trying to give me a lesson that I shouldn’t get in fights because there’s people that are trained, and instead of getting me scared, I fell in love with the sport and made it my career.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combate Americas lightweight champ, blue belt in Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? God is my hero
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a lot because I get to show my skills on the biggest stage for MMA
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work for a seed company in the Imperial Valley. I would deliver vegetable seed to all the ranches in the valley area.
Favorite grappling technique: Chokes
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand