Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Lentz vs EvloevRound3Time05:00MethodDEC
Allen vs LentzRound3Time5:00MethodDEC
Oliveira vs LentzRound2Time2:11MethodKO/TKO
- Has won nine of his last 15
- 4-3 at featherweight
- Owns March 2009 win over UFC vet Drew Fickett
- Eight wins by submission (3 guillotine, 5 RNC), 11 wins by TKO
- Pro since 2005
TRAINING: Ninja training with Master Roger Krahl. Wrestling with Kami Barzini. Philly jiu-jitsu (aka boxing) with Billy Padden
When and why did you start training for fighting? I don’t remember the exact reason why I wanted to start fighting, but I had my first MMA fight in August of 2005.
What ranks and titles have you held? I have held many smaller show belts in weight classes ranging from 155-185.
Do you have any heroes? My father
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is something I have wanted to accomplish for a long time and I’m glad it’s about to happen.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to the University of Minnesota. I am one semester away from graduating in Pre-Med (Biology)
What was your job before you started fighting? I ran an online store that sold rare collectables and video games.
If any list specific accomplishments in amateur competition? State Champion Wrestler, Wrestled D1 for the University of Minnesota
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite striking technique: Head kick