Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Five wins by KO, seven by submission (6 armbar, 1 RNC)
- On 10-fight winning streak
- Last loss was decision to Marina Rodriguez in December 2017
- Started career 3-4-1; is 13-1 since
UFC 292 (8/19/23) Silva won a three round unanimous decision over Andrea Lee
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Silva stopped Victoria Leonardo via strikes at 2:58 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Silva stopped Tereza Bleda via strikes at 1:27 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (6/18/22) Silva won a three round unanimous decision over Jasmine Jasudavicius
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training Taekwondo in a Social Program for underprivileged kids back in 2013, when I was 16 years old. I fell in love with the sport and never stopped.
What titles have you held? Jungle Fight Champion
Do you have any heroes? I do not have heroes; I have Jesus.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is actually the realization of a dream. It’s really a dream come true. I never gave up even when things were not going the way I planned. In January 2021, I was supposed to make my debut in the UFC, however I broke my arm during one of my training sessions one month prior to the fight. It was a huge disappointment. After recovering from this injury, I sustained yet another injury on the same arm. Subsequently I suffered a broken nose during a training session. It was hard to go through all these injuries, but I held out hope and believed in God’s plans. I believe God knows what’s best for me and I feel blessed to make my debut; I consider it a victory.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu Jitsu blue belt and Taekwondo purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armlock
Favorite Striking technique: Kicking