Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Has won nine of his last 12 and three of his last five
- Last pre-UFC win was first-round TKO of UFC vet Jonathan Meunier in December 2019
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (Kimura, RNC, Brabo choke, undisclosed submission)
- Seven first-round finishes
UFC 289 (6/10/23) Imavov's bout with Chris Curtis was declared a no contest at 3:04 of the second round due to an accidental clash of heads
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Imavov lost a five round unanimous decision to Sean Strickland
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Imavov won a three round unanimous decision over Joaquin Buckley
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Imavov stopped Edmen Shahbazyan via strikes at 4:42 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (7/24/21) Imavov stopped Ian Heinisch via strikes at 3:09 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/20/21) Imavov lost a three round majority decision to Phil Hawes
UFC on ESPN (10/3/20) Imavov won a three round unanimous decision over Jordan Williams
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started combat sports when I was 10 years old, because I always liked to fight.
What ranks and titles have you held? CCMMA Champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The beginning of something big...my legacy.
What was your job before you started fighting? Training
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee