Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Has won seven of her last nine
- Nine wins by submission (8 armbar, RNC)
- Four first round finishes
- Had 4-3 Invicta FC record
- Owns wins over UFC vets Alex Chambers, Bec Rawlings and Viviane Pereira
- Has also faced UFC vets Virna Jandiroba, Alexa Grasso and Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Actually won February 2014 bout with Emi Tomimatsu via submission but result was changed to a DQ loss because Mizuki missed weight.
- Sister of UFC vet Naoki Inoue
UFC Fight Night (9/23/23) Mizuki won a three round unanimous decision over Hannah Goldy
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Mizuki lost a three round unanimous decision to Amanda Lemos
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Mizuki won a three round split decision over Wu Yanan
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was in the third grade, I went to see my young brother's karate practice. I thought it was interesting so I joined the same karate dojo.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a first degree black belt in Karate.
Do you have any heroes? Among athletes, I respect Ichiro. He is retired now, but he spent long years playing and he never stopped putting in effort. Including myself, it’s not that easy to continue putting an effort in, but I believe Ichiro did. His dedication was amazing.
He proved that dedication, effort and hard work would bring in a positive result.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Ever since I turned pro at age 15, my goal has been fighting in the UFC and doing well in the UFC. And my wish is finally coming true, so I am extremely happy. I want to show what I can do in front of not just Japanese fans, but also to fans across the world. Signing with UFC is the happiest moment in my life, for sure.
What was your job before you started fighting? Cashier at 7-Eleven
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Won Budo Karate Championship (Tokai area) in 2009. She was 14 at the time but defeated all adults in the tournament.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Made pro debut in a pro kickboxing bout against Emi Fujino (WSOF Title contender) at age 15 and won via unanimous decision. (July, 2010) Won DEEP JEWELS Rough Stone GP in 2010. Won Shoot Boxing S-Cup tournament in 2012. Won Shoot Boxing S-Cup tournament in 2013. Defeated Emi Tomimatsu and became DEEP JEWELS Lightweight (115 lbs) champion (It’s called strawweight now.)
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: I think I am pretty good at landing shots, so I would have to say any type of counter shots.