Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Has won six of his last 10
- Lost a 2005 decision outside of the UFC to Roger Huerta.
- Well-rounded, with seven wins by decision, five by submission (1 triangle, 2 armbar, 1 RNC, 1 guillotine) and four by KO.
TRAINING: I'm training as smart and hard as I can, trying to stay healthy while pushing it to the limits.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I grew up loving competition. I played as many sports as my mom would let me.....I loved to watch the UFC and PRIDE fighting videos when I was younger and I would try and imitate it with anyone who would join me....when I got old enough (17 or so) to make my own decisions, I went to local fight gyms and trained from time to time......I got beat up a lot but loved the challenge......from then on I progressed and tried fighting professionally.......I didn’t know it was going to turn out fruitful and be what it is today, but I was blessed and I love my job.
What ranks and titles have you held? None yet worth mentioning
What is your favorite technique? Any knockout or submission
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s indescribable. When I heard about it I couldn’t breathe for a long time. It was so exciting and so surreal because it’s been my dream that I'd had for a long time.......I thank God for it often.......it will be a highlight in my life.
What was your job before you started fighting? I had so many jobs growing up, from coffee shops to ranch work....I've also helped teach grappling and kickboxing.