Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (Arm lock, triangle, kimura, RNC)
- Seven first round finishes
- Four wins in 1:20 or less
- Most recent pre-DWCS win in October 2020 was decision over UFC vet Pedro Nobre
- Origin of nickname – “Big mouth, because he talks a lot.”
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Mendonça lost a three round unanimous decision to Javid Basharat
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode 10 (9/27/22) Mendonça knocked out Ashiek Ajim at :48 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at eight years old. Inside the gym they beat my brother and then I went to defend him, and the teacher invited me to train and then I started.
Do you have any heroes? My Mom and my training partners.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’m going to be among the best in the world. UFC has always been my dream and I will make it come true. I’m gonna fight in UFC and be a big problem in the division. I see myself as UFC champion.
What was your job before you started fighting? Worked as a deliveryman.
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: I like to use kicks