Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Valiev vs DayRound3Time05:00MethodDEC
Day vs dos SantosRound1Time04:35MethodSUB
Day vs GrantRound3Time2:38MethodKO/TKO
- Pro since 2015
- Three wins by KO, two by submission (2 Guillotine)
- Three first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “It was given to me by my friends and teammates when I was an amateur kickboxer because of my warrior mentality and lifestyle.”
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 13 because I love martial arts
What ranks and titles have you held? Destiny Promotions 135-pound kickboxing title
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything; this goal is my main driving force and motivator.
What was your job before you started fighting? Taekwondo instructor
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Amateur Hawaii Kickboxing title at 145, amateur Hawaii MMA title at 135.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: 4th Degree Taekwondo black belt
Favorite grappling technique: The one that makes my opponent tap
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning stuff