Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- On six-fight winning streak since DWCS appearance
- Seven wins by KO, four by submission (Guillotine, armbar, 3 RNC)
- Three first round finishes
- Two wins by DQ
- Origin of nickname: “Outside of training, since childhood I have been told that I am lazy.”
UFC Fight Night (2/24/24) Rodriguez submitted Denys Bondar via rear naked choke at 4:59 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode one (8/4/20) Rodriguez lost a three round unanimous decision to Jerome Rivera
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2015 because as a child I always wanted to be a fighter and I was always motivated to seek a better life for my mother.
What ranks and titles have you held? Renzo Gracie Mexico BJJ blue belt and yellow belt in karate
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ and my mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s one more step to fulfilling my dreams.
What was your job before you started fighting? I sold items on the street, was a waiter and worked in several workshops.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 17-4 as an amateur
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 135lb Grand Prix JFL champion and 135lb JFL champion
Favorite grappling Technique: Triangle choke
Favorite striking technique: Low Kick