Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (2 Anaconda, RNC, Kimura)
- Seven first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “My teammates called me this because of my work ethic and Italian heritage.”
UFC Fight Night (9/4/2021) Vendramini was stopped by Paddy Pimblett via TKO (strikes) at 4:25 of round one
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Vendramini lost a three round majority decision to Fares Ziam
UFC on ESPN (10/3/20) Vendramini stopped Jessin Ayari via strikes at 1:12 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/22/18) Vendramini was knocked out by Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos at 1:20 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was 12 years old as a way to get in shape and spend time with my father. That was Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and within a year, I was training MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? I earned my black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and I had one amateur championship in Brazil.
Do you have any heroes? My father. There are also many teammates and coaches that I look up to.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream come true -- but it's only the beginning.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I actually left college to pursue MMA, so unfortunately I didn't graduate. I would like to go back someday.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting has always been my full-time focus, since I was 13, so I haven't worked much outside of the sport.
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda choke
Favorite Striking technique: Leg kicks