Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- 10 wins by submission (3 RNC, heel hook, 2 guillotine, triangle, anaconda, 2 armbar)
- Has won 10 of his last 11
- Owns 2015 submission win over UFC vet Raulian Paiva
- One first-round finish
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Lacerda lost a three round unanimous decision to Cody Stamann
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned pro in 2012. I'm one of the best in the world and I want to prove it, but for that I need to be in 100% shape.
What ranks and titles have you held? Best of Brazil, Shooto Brazil Champion, black belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? My father, my mother and my master Dedé Pederneiras.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The UFC is the biggest MMA event in the world; it's where the best fighters on the planet are, where every fighter dreams of being. It’s a dream come true. And here in UFC, being a champion means that you are the best in the world. You become a world champion in MMA.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied business for a year and half.
What was your job before you started fighting? I never worked. I've always dedicated myself to fighting.
Favorite grappling technique: Arm lock
Favorite Striking technique: Punches