Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (guillotine, undisclosed choke)
- All wins finished in the first round
- Has wins of :08 and :18
- Longest pre-Palatnikov fight: 4:34
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Cosce lost a three round unanimous decision to Trevin Giles
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Cosce was stopped by Sasha Palatnikov via strikes at 2:27 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode three (8/18/20) Cosce stopped Victor Reyna via strikes at 1:12 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training for fighting when I was 17 but got more serious about it a couple years down the road.
Do you have any heroes? My dad and my brother
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would be a dream come true.
What was your job before you started fighting? Working at a tree service company
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu