- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Seven wins by KO, five by submission (Guillotine, anaconda, 2 north-south choke, RNC)
- Seven first-round finishes
- Has won four of his last five
- Owns 2019 win over UFC vet Chris Wade
- Four wins in under a minute
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Radzhabov won a three round unanimous decision over Esteban Ribovics
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of six, mainly because I wanted to have a better life and provide for my family through fighting.
What ranks and titles have you held? I was a GMC welterweight champion in Germany.
WMMAA (World Mixed Martial Arts Association) lightweight champion. Two-time PFL lightweight finalist.
Do you have any heroes? Muhammad Ali
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is my longtime dream, and it’s finally here; I’m very happy.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Tajikistan Politechnical University
What was your job before you started fighting? For many years I worked as security in the restaurants and clubs
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2016 World Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Championship finalist
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Fastest knockout in PFL lightweight history (0:27 seconds of the first round)
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee KO