Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- 7 wins by KO, 10 by submission (6 armbar, 4 RNC)
- 2 wins by disqualification
- Owns 2016 win over Liana Jojua
- Has won five of her last seven
- Has also faced UFC vets Liliya Shakirova and Mariya Agapova
- 16 first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: Her gym is Team Dragon
UFC 275 (6/11/22) Na was stopped by Silvana Gomez Juarez via strikes at 1:22 of the first round
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Na was stopped by Ariane Carnelossi via strikes at 1:28 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started wrestling in 2008 and transitioned to MMA in 2016.
What ranks and titles have you held? Flyweight champion in W.A.R.S. MMA, bantamweight champion in Asian MMA tournament
Do you have any heroes? Ronda Rousey
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Top 3 wrestler in National wrestling competition
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Teep and question mark kick