Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Herbert vs NelsonRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
Quarantillo vs NelsonRound3Time00:08MethodKO/TKO
Reyes vs NelsonRound1Time1:36MethodKO/TKO
- Pro since 2012
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, armbar)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won seven of his last 11
- Owns 2016 win over UFC vet Jonathan Brookins
- Origin of nickname: “In training, everyone always referred to me as a monster, and it stuck.”
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 14. I originally wanted to be a boxer but the only gym I could find was kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu
What ranks and titles have you held? Elite One featherweight champion. Purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? I have always looked up to George St Pierre, not only as an MMA fighter, but as a martial artist.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC means that all the years of training and sacrifice are paying off.
What was your job before you started fighting? A lot of jobs: personal training, construction, a little bit of everything.