Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (RNC, armbar)
- Has won seven of his last eight
- Five first-round finishes
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Rodrigues stopped Shannon Ross via strikes at :59 of the first round
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Rodrigues lost a three round split decision to CJ Vergara
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode four (9/21/21) Rodrigues won a three round unanimous decision over Santo Curatolo
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started practicing capoeira when I was a kid and training MMA around 16 years old. I made my debut as a professional fighter when I was only 18 years old.
What titles have you held? Jungle Fight champion
Do you have any heroes? My father and my mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that my dreams have come true and that I will be able to provide a better life for my family.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a bakery