Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Second youngest woman on current UFC roster (3rd youngest fighter overall)
- Pro since 2017
- Two wins by KO, four by submission (3 armbar, guillotine)
- One first round finish
- Had 5-3 Invicta FC record
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Hansen lost a three round unanimous decision to Piera Rodriguez
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Hansen lost a three round unanimous decision to Jasmine Jasudavicius
UFC Fight Night (11/14/20) Hansen lost a three round unanimous decision to Cory McKenna
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Hansen submitted Jinh Yu Frey via armbar at 2:26 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 16 years old. That’s when I started fight training, as well.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m a purple belt in BJJ.
Do you have any heroes? I have a lot of inspirations - mainly my training partners and family, who continually push me.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the beginning of reaching my full potential. I just want to be the best version of myself in and out of the Octagon and I think this is the next step to doing that.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked construction at 18 years old and now I manage 10th Planet Orange County.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Youngest fighter to fight/win in Invicta FC history
Favorite grappling technique: Anything