Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Smolka vs QuinonezRound2Time02:16MethodKO/TKO
O'Malley vs QuinonezRound1Time2:02MethodKO/TKO
Quinonez vs HuachinRound3Time5:00MethodDEC
- Team Velasquez on TUF LATAM
- Holds August 2013 decision win over Alejandro Perez
- Pro since 2013
- Two wins by KO, one by submission (RNC) – all finishes in the first round
- Has won five of his last six
- Former soccer player
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started boxing when I was 16.
What ranks and titles have you held? TUF LATAM bantamweight finalist
Do you have any heroes? My little brother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I am at the top of my career
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No. I only got to study for some time in high school
What was your job before you started fighting? Waiter
Favorite grappling technique: Mata Leao (rear naked choke)
Favorite Striking technique: Volado de derecha (overhand right)