Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Significant Strikes include all strikes at distance, plus power strikes in the clinch and on the ground.
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time.
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
Sig. Str. Landed
Sig. Str. Absorbed
Per 15 Min
Per 15 Min
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. Defense
Average fight time
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Place of Birth
Nov. 15, 2014
- Team Velasquez on TUF LATAM
- Holds August 2013 decision win over Alejandro Perez
- Pro since 2013
- Two wins by KO, one by submission (RNC) – all finishes in the first round
- Has won five of his last six
- Former soccer player
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started boxing when I was 16.
What ranks and titles have you held? TUF LATAM bantamweight finalist
Do you have any heroes? My little brother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I am at the top of my career
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No. I only got to study for some time in high school
What was your job before you started fighting? Waiter
Favorite grappling technique: Mata Leao (rear naked choke)
Favorite Striking technique: Volado de derecha (overhand right)