Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Seven wins by KO, five by submission (4 RNC, 1 arm triangle)
- Has finished all wins, 11 in the first round
- Has won three of his last eight
- Three wins in under a minute
- Origin of nickname: “Created by Greg Jackson.”
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Wright lost a three round unanimous decision to Zac Pauga
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Wright was stopped by Dusko Todorovic via strikes at 3:12 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Wright was submitted by Marc-Andre Barriult via guillotine choke at 2:36 of the first round
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Wright was stopped by Bruno Silva via strikes at 1:28 of the first round
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Wright stopped Jamie Pickett via strikes at 1:04 of the first round
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Wright was knocked out by Joaquin Buckley at :18 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/22/20) Wright scored a TKO over Ike Villanueva via doctor stoppage at 1:31 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Episode 2 (6/19/18) Wright’s loss to Anthony Hernandez was overturned to a no contest after Hernandez failed a post-fight drug test
TRAINING: A big focus on becoming a better martial artist with conditioning.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I’ve been doing martial arts for pretty much my entire life.
Do you have any heroes? God, my mother, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Goku.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's just another step in the process of me achieving my goals.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor's degree in sociology.
What was your job before you started fighting? I've always been a martial artist.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in Karate, brown ekot in Pencak Silat.