Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, guillotine)
- Has won 10 of his last 17 and two of his last five
- Seven first round finishes
- Six UFC fights at heavyweight (2-4)
- Has also fought at middleweight and light heavyweight
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Collier was stopped by Chris Barnett via strikes at 2:24 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Collier lost a three-round split decision to Andrei Arlovski
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Collier submitted Chase Sherman via rear naked choke at 2:26 of the first round
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Collier lost a three round split decision to Carlos Felipe
UFC on ESPN (12/5/20) Collier won a three round unanimous decision over Gian Villante
UFC on ESPN (7/26/20) Collier was stopped by Tom Aspinall via strikes at :45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/11/17) Collier won a three round unanimous decision over Marcel Fortuna
UFC on FOX (4/9/17) Collier lost a three round unanimous decision to Devin Clark
UFC Fight Night (5/29/16) Collier stopped Alberto Uda via strikes at 1:06 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/28/15) Collier was stopped by Dongi Yang via strikes at 1:50 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/6/15) Collier won a three round split decision over Ricardo Abreu
UFC Fight Night (12/20/14) Collier was stopped by Vitor Miranda via strikes at 4:59 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? About 2009 - mainly just to get in shape because I was an overweight guy.
What ranks and titles have you held? RFA Middleweight Title
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream come true. A lot of people hope and pray to fight for the UFC and I’m getting the chance.
What was your job before you started fighting? Foreman of a welding crew, a job I started working at straight out of high school.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Won the Missouri State Title
Favorite grappling technique: D’arce choke
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick