Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Nine wins by KO, four by submission (Anaconda, kimura, arm triangle, triangle)
- Six first-round finishes
- On 13-fight winning streak
- Last loss was in 2014 to UFC vet Renato Moicano
- Started career 1-2. Is 18-1 since
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Bonfim knocked out Terrance McKinney at 2:17 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode seven (9/6/22) Bonfim won a three round unanimous decision over Nariman Abasov
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was five years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? Federal Fight champ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means my dream has come true, but it’s just the beginning.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting has always been my job.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Jab