Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Significant Strikes include all strikes at distance, plus power strikes in the clinch and on the ground.
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time.
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
Sig. Str. Landed
Sig. Str. Absorbed
Per 15 Min
Per 15 Min
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. Defense
Average fight time
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Place of Birth
May. 06, 2023
- Pro since 2012
- Five wins by KO, five by submission (3 kimura, guillotine, armbar)
- On six-fight winning streak
- Six first-round finishes
- Owns wins over UFC vets Nah-Shon Burrell and Denis Tiuliulin
- Lone loss in 2019 to UFC vet Khamzat Chimaev
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Aliskerov knocked out Phil Hawes at 2:10 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode eight (9/13/22) Aliskerov submitted Mario Sousa via kimura at 2:09 of the first round
Thoughts on opponent, Phil Hawes?
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started with wrestling as a kid then transitioned to MMA. Turned pro in 2012
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? That's my main goal in my career now, to get to the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? World and European sambo world champion,
Sambo world cup champion