Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Anheliger vs AlatengRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
Alateng vs CroomRound1Time0:47MethodKO/TKO
Lopez vs AlatengRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, guillotine)
- Four first round finishes
- Has won six of his last eight (6-1-1)
- Origin of nickname: “Heili is of Mongolian ethnicity, born and raised in China's Inner Mongolia Province. He grew up on the grassland.”
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Alatengheili won a three round unanimous decision over Chad Anheliger
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Alatengheili stopped Kevin Croom via strikes at :47 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Alatengheili fought to a three round draw with Gustavo Lopez
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Alatengheili lost a three round unanimous decision to Casey Kenney
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Alatengheili won a three round split decision over Ryan Benoit
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Alatengheili won a three round unanimous decision over Danaa Batgerel
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 12, because I saw MMA on TV and fell in love with it.
What ranks and titles have you held? Ranked No.3 Freestyle wrestler in China
Do you have any heroes? My Father
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's my dream stage; this is just getting started.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? College degree
What was your job before you started fighting? I was running my own gym
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Ranked No.3 wrestler in China, and countless Mongolian traditional wrestling (Bohke) medals
Favorite grappling technique: Takedown and pound him out
Favorite Striking technique: GNP