Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Has won seven of her last eight and two in a row
- Two wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- One first-round finish
- Invicta FC record
- 5-2 LFA record
- Lost pro debut to UFC vet Victoria Leonardo
- Origin of nickname – “Coach gave it to me the first day of training.”
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode four (8/16/22) Cowan won a three round split decision over Claudia Leite
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was an elite athlete my entire upbringing (gymnast). After graduating from Baylor and becoming a 2x All-American in acro and tumbling, I needed to do more, so I started MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? AKA amateur flyweight champ, Multi-time NAGA champ
Do you have any heroes? My grandpa and my parents
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean that every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears have paid off— and it means I am one step closer to the belt and the dream!
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Baylor - Journalism - Public Relations / Marketing minor
What was your job before you started fighting? Student athlete (A&T for Baylor)
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? KO of the year nominee 2018, Top 10 female KOs
Favorite grappling technique: Head and arm choke or Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Head kicks and knees to the head