Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Has won four of his last seven (4-2-1)
- Five wins by KO, six by submission (Shoulder choke, Armbar, Guillotine choke, 2 RNC, arm triangle)
- Eight first round finishes
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Lopez fought to a three-round draw with Alatengheili
UFC on ESPN (3/20/21) Lopez was knocked out by Adrian Yanez at :27 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (11/7/20) Lopez submitted Anthony Birchak via rear naked choke at 2:43 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/13/20) Lopez lost a three round unanimous decision to Merab Dvalishvili
When and why did you start training for fighting? I wrestled in high school and college, got into helping people get ready for fights and decided to do it myself and set a goal to be a world champion.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combate Americas bantamweight champ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I've reached the pinnacle of the sport, fighting against the best fighters in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Menlo College, Bachelors of Finance degree
What was your job before you started fighting? Barback
If any list specific accomplishments in amateur competition? State place winner Washington State wrestling
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ Brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Switchstep Cross