Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
de Freitas Jr. vs GravelyRound3Time05:00MethodDEC
de Freitas Jr. vs GutierrezRound3Time5:00MethodDEC
de Freitas Jr. vs ColaresRound3Time5:00MethodDEC
- Pro since 2012
- Started career 1-2 – has 11-2 record since
- Four wins by KO, five by submission (RNC, 3 armbar, triangle)
- Six first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “In memory of a friend and 300 the movie.”
When and why did you start training for fighting? At 18. I dreamed of being a professional fighter since I was a child.
What ranks and titles have you held? Shooto Brazilian bantamweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My mom and Jesus.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The opportunity for a better life for me and for those around me.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went, but did not finish. I stopped in the first year.
What was your job before you started fighting? Security, waiter, bartender.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling
Favorite grappling technique: Armlock
Favorite Striking technique: Inverted Omoplata