Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Three wins by KO, one by submission (Triangle)
- Three first round finishes
When and why did you start training for fighting? I got started in martial arts in 2009, training jiu-jitsu with my brother, Erick Silva. Two years later I had my first amateur MMA fight and had my pro debut a year later. I started training through my brother’s encouragement, just as a lifestyle sport, but I fell in love with the sport and made it my profession.
What ranks and titles have you held? Only in local jiu-jitsu and boxing tournaments
Do you have any heroes? Jesus, in whom I put my faith and get my strength from.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true and it’s where every fighter wants to be. I’m honored to represent the UFC.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-pound
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing