Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Six wins by KO, five by submission (3 Kimura, keylock, inverted triangle)
- Six first-round finishes
- Wins in :07, :22, :27
- Origin of nickname – “It was the way that my family called me when I was young.”
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Ribovics lost a three round unanimous decision to Loik Radzhabov
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode four (8/16/22) Ribovics knocked out Thomas Paull at 1:30 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of 12, after my father's death, and at 18, I became a professional.
What ranks and titles have you held? I have become the number one freelancer in Argentina, and won two titles "FFC Peru" and "Samurai fight house"
Do you have any heroes? My mom and my dad.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean everything to me; it is to fulfill a dream, the dream of every fighter. It would change my life completely.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to university, but I left to dedicate myself to this sport.
What was your job before you started fighting? I always trained, taught classes in MMA gyms, and helped in the family business.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Cross